DOSING PUMP PROMINENT
The ProMinent® Concept Plus series covers a capacity range of 0.19 to 4.33 GPH
(0.7 to 16.4 L/h) at pressures up to 232 psi (16 bar).
Its compact construction and features make it ideal for use in flow proportional or on/off
control applications. The Concept Plus mounts easily onto a tank or wall bracket.
Adjustment of the pump capacity is via the stroke length in the range of 10-100 % or can be set at 1 of the 4 stroke frequency settings. This gives an adjustment ratio of 40:1.
Features & Benefits
- NSF 61/50 approved
- Low cost opens up opportunities in the most basic applications
- PVDF wetted ends eliminate compatibility concerns
- Integral bleed valve prevents “loss of prime”
- Lowest maintenance costs in its class
- External control via dry contact pulse (1:1)
- Wetted end materials: PP, Acrylic/PVC or PVDF
- Swimming pools
- Spas, fountains and spray pads
- Cooling towers
- Boiler feed applications
- General Chlorination
- Municipal and industrial wastewater
- Water disinfection
- Biocide feed
- “Pump on a drum” applications