PWS Series is an upgraded conventional cartridges made by Polypropylene (PP) polymer. This cartridge type is made by higher density PP compare to standard PW
series which makes the filtration capacity is higher than conventional PW.
The product is designed with precise engineered pattern to give accurate micron size particle retention and progressive depth filtration.
With properties containing high chemical resistance as well as not prone with bacterial, PP is one of the best materials for water treatment application. PP also has a resistance for high temperature application.
PWS Series are available in a wide range of lengths and micron sizes. This feature gives flexibility to accommodate a broad range of vessel and installation.
- Operating Temperature : 4 –60°C
- Operating Pressure : 0 – 4 bar
- Initial Delta Pressure : 0.5 – 1 bar
- pH range : 1 – 14
- Material : Polypropylene
- Core Material : Polypropylene
- Inside Diamete : 28 mm
- Outside Diameter : 65 mm
- Industrial water treatment
- Drinking water
- RO pretreatment
- Food and beverages
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Solvent
- Oil and Gas
Cartridge Media Selection
- Higher Density of Polypropylene Material
- Suitable for high range application
- Standard design for cartridge housing
- High thermal and duty application
- High filtration application
- With combined layer complete with coarse layer final will give unique combination