RESIN DOWEX MARATHON A
(AmberLite™ HPR4800 Cl Ion Exchange Resin)
Resin Dowex Marathon A (Amberlite HPR4800 Cl) : Uniform Particle Size, Gel, Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin for IndustrialDemineralization Applications.
Resin Dowex Marathon A (AmberLite™ HPR4800 Cl) Ion Exchange Resin is a high-quality resin for use in industrial demineralization applications when high performance and cost-effective operation is required. The chemical properties and particle size of the resin have been optimized to help yield excellent operating capacity and rinse characteristics, while reducing chemical regenerant and rinse water usage.
AmberLite™ HPR4800 Cl is compatible with all system technologies; it has the flexibility
to be used in the lead single anion bed and in mixed bed polishers. In mixed bed applications, the particle size is designed to enhance separability, and the light color of this anion resin allows easy visual distinction from the dark-colored cation resin following backwash separation.
Resin Pairings : Recommended pairing in mixed bed applications:
- AmberLite™ HPR1200 H Ion Exchange Resin (gel)
- AmberLite™ HPR1300 H Ion Exchange Resin (gel)
- Ideally when treating water with:
- High percentage of silica
- When the treatment goal is:
- Removal of strong and weak acids
- Lowest silica leakage
Mixed bed polishing
System Designs : Compatible with all system technologies:
- Counter-current / Hold-down
- Packed beds
- Mixed beds
Historical Reference :
AmberLite™ HPR4800 Cl Ion Exchange Resin has previously been sold as DOWEX MARATHON™ A Cl Ion Exchange Resin.
DOSING PUMP PROMINENT
The ProMinent® Concept Plus series covers a capacity range of 0.19 to 4.33 GPH
(0.7 to 16.4 L/h) at pressures up to 232 psi (16 bar).
Its compact construction and features make it ideal for use in flow proportional or on/off
control applications. The Concept Plus mounts easily onto a tank or wall bracket.
Adjustment of the pump capacity is via the stroke length in the range of 10-100 % or can be set at 1 of the 4 stroke frequency settings. This gives an adjustment ratio of 40:1.
Features & Benefits
- • NSF 61/50 approved
- • Low cost opens up opportunities in the most basic applications
- • PVDF wetted ends eliminate compatibility concerns
- • Integral bleed valve prevents “loss of prime”
- • Lowest maintenance costs in its class
- • External control via dry contact pulse (1:1)
- • Wetted end materials: PP, Acrylic/PVC or PVDF
- • Swimming pools
- • Spas, fountains and spray pads
- • Cooling towers
- • Boiler feed applications
- • General Chlorination
- • Municipal and industrial wastewater
- • Water disinfection
- • Biocide feed
- • “Pump on a drum” applications